Thursday, January 15, 2009

WEEK 9

One of the things that is trying to me, and will obviously just takes time, is the ability to differentiate between when I'm screwing up (lots of times) and when the site or connection is. I get frustrated trying to eliminate all the things I could be doing wrong and then finding out it's a problem of connection - or whatever - when if I knew that I wouldn't have been tearing my hair out. Wikis -case in point!
BUT - I finally posted to Vermont Lib. learn sandbox and added a page (very proud). I've also created a Wiki for a three family camp-out (10 adult "children" and six adults) which was quite an amazing feat of organization last year with seemingly thousands of e-mails to even agree on a date.
 So again - once I've got it in my brain, I love it. And feel proud.

No comments: